The meeting is intended for:
- Parents: candidates for students in classes “0”, classes “1”,
- Parents: candidates for home education students.
During the meeting you will be able to find out:
- What are the benefits of the Montessori method?
- Is Montessori the best teaching method?
- How is Montessori different from other schools (public and private)?
- What are the goals and assumptions of Montessori pedagogy and how are they implemented?
- Why is silence as important as activity in Montessori pedagogy?
There will also be time for questions and answers.
Please confirm your participation in the information meeting.
The number of places is limited!
We will announce the next meeting-workshop date on our website, please visit.